Facilities in Iraiyanbu Elders' Home
01. Elders have separate apartments and rooms with AC and Non- AC rooms.
02. Teak wood cots with comfortable beddings, attached and common bathrooms with hot water showers and western toilets give homely atmosphere.
03. Hygienic Kitchens serve nutritious food in Spacious Dining Halls.
04. Vegetarian food is prepared daily for elders. (Non-Vegetarian food is available and served separately in Wednesdays and Sundays.)
05. The family of Chelliahs attends the needs of the elderly people.
06. Prayer hall / Meditation room with counseling facilities are available.
07. Televisions, Newspapers, Magazines, and Books are provided.
08. Daily nursing care is given for the needy resident.
09. Periodical Medical check-ups are carried out by the Physicians from the nearby hospital.
10. A Multi-Specialty hospital is there within a furlong distance from the IRAIYANBU ILLAM
11. Exercise machines are provided on request.
12. The building with lift facility is monitored by CCTV cameras.
Thus, the IRAIYANBU ILLAM is SAFE.
This means: Shared Apartments For Elders.